Monday, November 21, 2005





Tangled.
I have almost reached the day of reckoning... I am kind of excited and kind of dread it all at the same time. I know that I do not have enough to sell for 2 weeks. Then again, who is to say that I will sell any of my stuff. I still have a lot to do and ideas come all of the time. I am going to have to say enough is enough soon. I hope to put pictures of some of my stuff here in the next couple of days. I have Wed, Thur, and Fri off from work (Thank God).

Speaking of being thankful, it is Thanksgiving week and this is just a smidge of what I am thankful for:
My dearest family...especially this little dude...

My home here in West Virginia.
My pens and pencils.
Having health (feel great most of the time), wealth (we have enough to get by plus a lot more), and happiness (more of my fair share...so much that it is scary sometimes).
The time, energy and ability to write and draw and create.

My list could go forever...it really could. But right now I have to get on with my happy life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smokey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous jeffrey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home