Friday, December 16, 2005

IMAGINE

Well, it is Friday again and we find Berd wondering what could be in that egg. So mysterious. He is hoping that Santa has delivered early and it is the bottle of Eau de Aviary he has been coveting. A nice juicy worm or crispy bug would be nice, too. But it is a waiting game he plays. Stay tuned... I know I will!

We will be seeing King Kong tonight. My dearest son is mesmerised by that ape. He watched the entire 1976 (I think that is the year...the one with a very young Jeff Bridges and Jessica Lange) from beginning to end. He watched almost all of the oldie version, but it was late and he fell asleep right after the screaming blonde was captured by Kong. We recorded it and will watch later. I just hope he can stay with the new, improved 3 HOUR VERSION! The first one was only 1 hour and 45 minutes. Why three hours? I guess I will find out tonight.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping??? I haven't, of course. It just wouldn't be the same if I weren't scurrying around on the 23/24 trying to get it all together. I will be relieved when it is over, but I really am excited about what we got Michael for Christmas. More later.

Oh, boy...does the clock say it is after 4. I love the clock when it tells me it is 4 pm...but that is about the only time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jeffrey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Crafty Jacqui said...

Hi there, I am out searching for info on and found your site. I'm a fan of all crafts including and enjoyed your post. Good job.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home