Thursday, January 19, 2006

HOW MANY DMB SONGS DOES IT TAKE TO DRAG ME THROUGH A WORK DAY?
and Illustration Friday (see below)

I decided on my way to work yesterday morning to see how many Dave Matthews Band tunes I had to listen to to get me through a day of work drudery. Armed with an IPOD that had 100 dmb tunes and 8 long hours ahead of me (8-4 ugh), I placed my dog-bitten( Pilot the puppy strikes again) head phones on my ears. Eight hours later, my ears were numb and Dave had graciously requested that he be able to exit the stage. Request granted... And it takes a whopping 79 songs to get my carcass to four oclock!!! Even listening to Dave does not make me wanna, make me wanna Stay at work any longer than 4.

I was going to post pix of my research, but the agency's camera (which I sneaked back to my office on the sly) takes the worst pictures ever. It was purchased from a grab machine at a fire sale that the surplus furniture sector was having. I think it was dropped after purchase on the way to the car. It doesn't matter who is taking the pictures, they are always bad. So, no pix...sorry...I am sure that you are sooo disappointed.

I was going to write this blog last night, but I was down with a sick headache ... go figure. To celebrate a research project completed, though, I will add a link to the Official Dave Matthews Band website to my site. This is a big deal since I am code illiterate.

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY...HOORAY!

Now Berd has not made an appearance here for a few days...and it is his darned blog! He has decided to participate in Illustration Friday tod
ay. He sent over this picture of him being all "brave and daring" ... I think those were the adjectives he used. I think he is being all foolish and crazy.

I mean, just look at that smug look on his face. He says that is his 007, devil-may-care look ... I say it is what a dumb cluck looks like right before he is eaten by the neighborhood stray. But, with Berd, I have learned to say ... whatever.

6 Comments:

Blogger ValGalArt said...

darling!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I like!

1:57 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Thanks

8:21 AM  
Blogger zordis said...

The cat seems some surprised and I must say that this little birdie is very brave.....

3:17 PM  
Anonymous mike said...

good good

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - there is no free time. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home