Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY...ON TUESDAY

I thought this would be an easy one. Birds sing, right? Easy...no brainer. Not with Berd. He had to go and get all Pavarotti on me...and collect a groupie, no less.

me: And who is the chick?

berd: silence

me: Do you have a girlfriend?

berd: silence

me: she has funny hair.

berd: evileye/silence/exit stage right

So, fine. This blog has gone right to his head and it has swollen up like a balloon.




I think I will wait over here in the darkness with a very sharp pin.

5 Comments:

Blogger HARDWAX said...

This so freaking cute, I see why Berd has the big head-what acutie pie-love the narrative-funny stuff.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Princess Pepper Cloud said...

i luv berd... oh no another groupie

3:33 PM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

What a cute berd!...I am enjoying your blog...and, your illos!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Berd is great - I've enjoyed your blog. All I can say is thank goodness I have girls (hopefully this will keep me from having burning skateboard incidents).

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Crazy webjedi said...

Berd rocks, and I think he has more than one groupie (though the one in the picture seems to be the number one fan)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home