Friday, February 10, 2006

SIMPLE BERD

Berd was really excited when he heard the topic of Illustration Friday. Because, as you may know, hanging around looking simple is one of Berd's favorite things to do. He is very good at it, I might add.

He came to me to do the illustration, but was quite upset when I opened up Illustrator. He wanted it done in pencil because that is the simplest of all. I told him that I had to use Illustrator because I did not have a scanner at hand. He went off in great big, feathery huff. To be simple, he can be so complicated.

He soon came back and agreed to be digitally immortalized. So, here he is in all his simpleness.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:)* said...

Please tell berd I said he is very tweet!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Princess Pepper Cloud said...

Berd, don't look so worried, pixles look great on you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Heh, heh... I love it.
love

5:40 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

How funny! He looks great no matter what medium you use. *G*

12:18 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Love it and the post! have a good week!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home